Monday, September 7, 2015

look happy and be happy


"You look happy. Why are you happy?" he said.

How can I be happy when you are part of my happiness?  I am not happy with this, but I am trying my best to hide this sadness and be strong girl just like you asked. I am not happy, but the relief, I cannot even imagine by myself. I fought for you, hard. But the spark is not there anymore. 

Maybe it's time for us to start thinking about our future, our own path. 


"There comes a day when you realize turning the pages is the best feeling in the world - because you realize there's so much more than the pages you were stuck on". Found this on twitter. This is just so accurate with time. 

Moving on is never easy. It takes time, and a lot of patience to do that. And I am trying to.


No comments: