Wednesday, December 30, 2015

365 of 365


This might be another typical end-of-year post from me :')

So today is the last day of 2015. Typical sentence that would usually come out is "eh cepatnya masa berlalu, baru je semalam new year" Ha ha. So let's rewind back of what happened in 2015. I never had any specific new year resolution whenever it's new year. Cumanya perkara common bagi pelajar macam aku ini adalah nak perform setiap semester and I guess that had never really been achieved the way I always wanted it to be. 

2015 is another challenging year for me, I must say. Many ups and downs happened and I am so thankful for that.  I thank Allah for this beautiful life.

Earlier this year, I had chance to perform Umrah together with my family. Alhamdulillah. It was the most precious experiences among all. Sepanjang hidup 23 tahun, itulah aku rasa pengalaman dan moment paling manis paling indah paling tak boleh lupa paling tak boleh move on dan paling rindu sampai sekarang. I miss everything about these two Holy places. I miss myself when I was there, the weather, the calmness, the people, the routines I woke up everyday for and everything. 

Then came my industrial training that gave me 1001 priceless moments and experiences, not just about the training itself but it was also about life and new circle of friends. Acececeh. I joined society program and I met a lot of good people from the program. 

We (my girl classmates and I) had an amazing pre graduation dinner and I started to feel sad to finish this degree thing because to finish it means I cannot meet them regularly/everyday macam sekarang. The bond is so strong. Sobss :'(

I learned through the hard way that no matter what situation are we in, we could only depend on ourself. Major heart breakdown, I learned the grace of letting go though it was hard. 

I went through a minor operation in April and it was horrible. Masatu rasa macam sakit sangat tapi mama abah sentiasa (setiap masa) ada dengan aku tak pernah cakap letih tak pernah bosan menjaga. Lepastu they were so worried I was not gonna be able to survive industrial training because of the operation. Alhamdulillah, I survived and I am much better now. 

And I am now struggling to complete my FYP (and report) and having my final examination for my last semester. Rasa macam baru aja daftar masuk main campus lepastu pergi taaruf week lepastu sekarang everyone is struggling to complete FYP already. Time flies fast huh? :')

Selamat tahun baru 2016 everyone. May this new year be better than before. 


No comments: